Slippery Slopes Friction Slider
Hello Focus! Slide Away Boredom...
Big, Clear, Images: Instruction Manual explains each step with big and clear illustrations from relevant perspectives to help your child understand every step without difficulty.
One Step Per Page: To avoid distraction and ensure that your child has complete focus on each step.
Colour Coded Manuals: Each module is highlighted in different colours so that your child can easily navigate the instructions.
Minimal Text: All instructions are visually communicated, to reduce dependence on language.
DIY or Do-It-Together: Our instruction manuals are designed to ensure that your child has an independent construction experience. You can choose to participate and partner with them but your child will not be stuck in the construction experience if they are alone.
Modular Assembly Approach: Different children have different attention spans, and different demands on their time.
Smartivity Instruction Manuals take a modular approach to assembly to ensure that your child can engage with the activity at her or his own pace. Your child can build their toy/game at one go, or over different sessions.
Responsibly Sourced Wood from vendors in New Zealand, Vietnam and Canada.
Our vendors are certified for REFORESTATION and GREEN practices.
CHILD SAFE, NO SPLINTERS: We use premium quality pine wood to ensure your child's safety.
As such, all Smartivity products meet or exceed the following safety certifications standards:
ASTM (USA): Since 1986, ASTM International's Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety (F963) has been considered the "gold standard" for toy safety.
EN71 (European Union): This is a set of European Product Safety standard that applies to all toys sold in the European Union. EN 71, which is also a part of the CE directive, has been put in place to ensure that all toys sold in the EU meet certain minimum safety standards on the following factors:
We also meet and exceed safety certification standards for export to Australia, Russia, Middle East and China
Indian Toy Safety Standards.Being proud of our Indian roots, we naturally meet and exceed
Indian Toy Safety Standards prescribed by Indian government.
Depending on your city, it usually takes between 3 to 6 days for your order to reach you from the time of you placing the order.
Typical delivery times are:
Delhi NCR: 2 days
Within 1000 kms from Delhi: 4 days
Above 1000 kms from Delhi: 5-6 days
You will receive an order tracking number within 24 hours of placing the order.
We are committed to ensuring that your child has the perfect Smartivity experience every time.
If a part is inadvertently missing or is broken during construction or lost, just:
1. Call us or Whatsapp us on our customer care number: 81309 49966
2. Fill out the Parts Request form here:
Part Request Form
We will dispatch the required part/s to you as soon as we get your request.
- Perfect Gift for Smart, Curious Kids: Smartivity = Smart + Activity. We design ‘smarter learning’ construction toys to EMPOWER and INSPIRE your child to be a FUTURE MAKER.
- Made In India: Smartivity designs and manufactures all products at its factory in Manesar, India certified by ISO and meets abides by all Labour Laws, Environment norms and Safety standards.
- Screen Free Playfilled Constructive Engagement: Keep your child away from mobile and TV screens with all-inclusive, self-contained, analog build-it-yourself experience.
- Value for Money: The Smartest Engagement Per Rupee for Your Child: Smartivity STEAM Educational Construction Toys are extremely accessible and they provide a longer engagement, superior quality and more constructive experience PER RUPEE spent than any comparable brand.
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable: We are conscious of our responsibility towards planet Earth, and your child's awareness about environental issues. All Smartivity products use high-quality re-engineered wood as primary material. This wood is RESPONSIBLY SOURCED from vendors in New Zealand, Vietnam and Canada with environmental certification for REFORESTATION and GREEN practices. Premium quality pine wood is used to ensure NO SPLINTERS to keep your child PROTECTED.
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Kids, Globally: We care about your child as much as you do! All Smartivity products are Independently tested in international testing laboratories. Each product meets and exceeds global safety standards set by governments of US, Europe, Australia, China, Russia and India.
- No Mess, No Glue and No Tools Assembly for a clean, mess-free home
- Easy Disassembly: We use elastic/rubber bands for joinery which enable easy disassembly to save space. Products can also be re-assembled. Some products (STEMFormers and STEMWheels Mods) can also allow children to build multiple toys/forms with the same parts.
- ‘Learn Through Play' Design Philosophy: Children learn best when they are playing. Smartivity educational construction toys combine multiple concepts from Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEM/STEAM) into a constructive, play-filled experience that your child will enjoy
- Real, dynamic moving parts with mechanical actions: Your child constructs a dynamic single/multiplayer game or toy with moving parts and mechanical actions based on CORE STEAM FUNDAMENTALS.
- Designed In Collaboration with Children: Each Smartivity product is designed in partnership with children through our STEMNinja prograam. Every product is evaluated and approved by STEMNinjas, our children design partners, on Construction Experience, STEAM Learning Quotient and Gameplay Quotient. Smartivity products are designed to meet the dual expectations - your need for a constructive engagement that helps your child’s all-round development, and your child’s desire for dynamic, immersive fun
- Constructive Mind+Body Engagement: Every child loves to play. Most children do not want to be burdened with learning. Smartivity products are designed to keep your child engaged in a constructive, focussed, physical experience that is designed to SPARK CURIOSITY, EVOKE WONDER and INSPIRE YOUR CHILD. We have made Smartivity experience immersive and fun to ensure that child understands complex real-world applications of STEM/STEAM concepts through play without even realising that she/he is learning.
- Tested for Sturdiness and Longevity: The products are tested for sturdiness in simulated child-use scenarios to ensure long-lasting engagement. This includes drop-testing, wear-and- tear testing, breakage points, et al
- Unleash Your Child's Potential = Longer Constructive Activity (designed to instill confidence & pride of making with hands) + Multiple Gameplays (Power Of Play) + Core STEAM Learning (Promise of STEAM)
Steam Concepts Covered
- Every Smartivity STEM Educational Construction Activity Toy is designed to inspire your child to be an innovator, a creator and a maker of the future.
- Smartivity STEM Educational Construction Activity Toys introduce children to practical applications of fundamental concepts from Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEM), through immersive, play-filled and mind-and-body engaging physical activity. Through Smartivity experience, your child will acquire:
Hands-On Understanding of STEAM Concepts
Connecting Theory With Practical Application
At Smartivity, our mission is to make your child smarter and confident of her or his ability to make things with their hands and experience ownership and pride in their efforts.
- For children who spend too much time watching videos or playing digital game because they are bored, Smartivity STEM Educational Construction Activity Toys keep your child constructively engaged away from smartphones or screens.
MATERIAL USED: High-Quality Premium Re-engineered Splinter-proof Pine Wood sourced from the most trusted, vendors from New Zealand, Canada and Vietnam. Verified for Reforestation and Green production practices. Eco-Friendly and Sustainable to protect our planet and No-Splinter wood for your child's safety.
SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: All Smartivity products meet or exceed the safety certifications standards set by USA, Canada (ASTM), Europe (EN-71), Australia, Russia, Middle East and China, in addition to Indian Toy Safety Standards.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN INDIA: We are proud to be India's truly global STEAM toys brand. We design all our products in-house at our design studio in Saket, New Delhi. Smartivity owns patents to all our toy designs, and we manufacture them at our factory in Manesar near Gurgaon, Haryana. Smartivity is an IIT Delhi alumni venture.
ASSEMBLED PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 33 cm x 22 cm x 28 cm
PACKED BOX DIMENSIONS: 30 cm x 5 cm x 33 cm
PACKED BOX WEIGHT: 1700 gms
HOW TO PLAY
HOW TO BUILD (VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL: In case your instruction manual is lost, please download the digital version of the INSTRUCTION MANUAL: Instruction Manuaal PDF link
- Toys To Prepare For A Successful Future: Our objective is to Inspire Makers of the Future: Every Smartivity STEAM Educational Construction Activity Toy is designed to inspire your child to be an innovator, a creator and a maker of the future. NOT a passive consumer of the future..
- Hands-On Practical Learning of STEAM Concepts For Better Future:Smartivity STEAM Educational Construction Activity Toys introduce children to practical applications of fundamental concepts from Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM), through immersive, play-filled and mind-and-body engaging physical activity.
- Instill Confidence To Make With Hands: At Smartivity, our mission is to make your child smarter and confident of her or his ability to make things with their hands and experience ownership and pride in their efforts.
- Reduce Time Passively Spent On Staring At Screens: Smartivity designs toys for Constructive Engagement to keep children away from Mobile Phones, Tablets or any Screen: For children who spend too much time watching videos or playing digital game because they are bored, Smartivity STEAM Educational Construction Activity Toys keep your child constructively engaged away from smartphones or screens. Engagement with Smartivity construction toys enhances attention span, improves focus and keeps children busy, mind and body.
- Longer and Repeat Play Value: Each Smartivity product is built with MULTIPLE GAMEPLAYS using dynamic mechanical actions to ensure that your child plays with the toy they have built for longer time. Each Smartivity toy delivers play-filled learning during both construction and gameplay.
- Free from Gender Bias - STEAM Toys for GIRLS & BOYS: We believe that toys should not be based on gender. Smartivity STEAM Educational Construction Toys are designed as gender agnostic. We believe in empowering girls to shape an equitable, fairer world. Our toys are designed to shape future makers, irrespective of gender.