STEAM Warriors: Clash Of Cyborgs | DIY Multiplayer Action Game | 6-15 Years
- Best selling holiday gift for boys & girls
- Thrilling character-based gameplay for both kids & adults - full family fun
- Easy-to-build with hours of screen-free playtime
- Teaches kids essential STEAM concepts like Centrifugal Force, Rack n Pinion Gears & Elasticity
- Internationally certified safe & non-toxic designs built with eco-friendly, premium quality re-engineered wood
- All-Inclusive Box: MDF sheets, step-by-step instruction manual, bonus learning activities
All Payment Modes Accepted
- Extra 3% off above ₹1,499 | Use Code: SMART3
- Extra 5% off above ₹2,499 | Use Code: SMART5
- Extra 10% off above ₹3,499 | Use Code: SMART10
Other Parents Love These Too
The arrow on the base of blue cyborg and blue cyborg loose allignment after 2 to 3 games and have to undo the entire base and built it again.
This does not happen with the red cyborg.
If this malfunction was not there it is a great toy
An amazing toy to help children use their motor skills to assemble and then play. Children actually learn some concepts of physics while making it. Absolutely worth buying.
Very sturdy and works flawless. Instructions are accurate. It's just not as easy as Legos. Older kids with more patience might be able to build themselves, otherwise adults have to build.
This construction based learning activity toy is really very interesting..Not only it keeps d kids busy but also help them enhancing their problem solving skills..Though it looks difficult but when u start construction u find very easy step by step instructions in d booklet..I was amazed how clearly they explained each and every step..my eight year old kid assembled it all by himself...worth buying..value for money..keeps d kids engaged for long time..and moreover made up of non toxic safe material..so loved it
This is a very interesting brain excercise game for kids.It has two action figures it is fight game between them and it is a really interesting multiplayer game for both of my kids. This is the one game my both kids can play together which is good for their brain excercise too.