- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Smartivity : Science Toys and Kits for Kids
Every parent is keen to find new ways to nurture their child's thinking and creativity while keeping them amused. Various toys and products available in the market can help your child develop a particular skill or interest. However, there is a catch. As a parent, you know your child is intelligent but may not have the ability or inclination to create something from scratch. The science toys for kids would be a great way to give them a head start and help them learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics which will help them become future-ready. Smartivity offers a complete set of science kit for kids that are suitable for children from infants to teenagers. Each activity box contains games that are easy to learn and play but will challenge them. You can play with your child using any of the games included in the box after reading the instructions.
Learning with fun/ Learning by Playing
Welcome to Smartivity. We at Smartivity believe that children need to be constant explorers, ready to take risks and make mistakes. We believe that playing is the best way to learn and grow. That's why we are dedicated to making sure that each wooden science toys for kids we make meets the highest safety standards and encourages children to develop problem-solving skills and social skills in a fun-filled way. We have the best science kit collection for kids with the most natural materials available. The kit box also contains a set of sticker science kits for kids s and other fun things that make learning and playing fun.
Things To look for in Science Toys
- Eco-friendliness is important. Most of us want to encourage our children to learn about the environment, so it's important to select safe, toxin-free, and environmentally friendly toys. Look for toys made from recycled materials or that incorporate nontoxic dyes and paints. Avoid toys with lead paint or PVC (polyvinylchloride) plastics. When choosing science gifts for kids, be sure they are lead or cadmium free. Instead, choose toys with eco-certified labels.
- Children's safety is paramount. When picking out toys for kids, it's important to pay close attention to the labels and packaging. Look for any information about age recommendations, what materials are used to make the toy (if any), and if there are any special warnings or cautions. In addition, keep an eye out for signs of potential hazards such as sharp edges or small parts that could pose a choking hazard.
- Science toys are often kits without additional tools needed. This simplifies things and makes science play much more fun for children. No messy glue, no extra tools to worry about. You can also look for Science Toys with other things in the kit that you can use to play with or explore. You can look for toys that come with lab equipment or experiment supplies. This will allow you to play more hands-on and engage your child more in what they are learning.
Smartivity focuses on hands-on items that encourage creative play and exploration. In other words, it's all about engaging inner senses like imagination and creativity - not just the ability to use your eyes or hands.
The toys we built work best with 3-14-year olds and are based on the concept of "play for learning."
Science kits and science toys are toys geared toward getting kids involved in science and making them much less afraid of it. They encourage kids in a fun and engaging way to learn about all sorts of scientific concepts. These toys are also great for teaching kids about the process of scientific investigation and development. They are a great resource for kids who love experimenting. The best part? These kits can be used for kids of all ages, even children who have severe learning disabilities.
Children's safety is a top priority for all Smartivity products. We carefully inspect every toy before releasing it onto the market to ensure that it meets our stringent safety standards and complies with all relevant regulations. We also engage third-party testing facilities to conduct random product inspections regularly. We are proud to say that all of our toys meet or exceed safety standards set by 24 countries around the world.
1. What are the different types of science toys?
Smartivity creates amazing science toys that keep kids entertained for hours. They have a wide range of chemistry kits for kids of all ages. These include Glow Chemistry Science Kit, Amazing Soap Making Lab - Science Kit, Science Lab Toy DIY Set, and more.
2. Why are science toys important to a child's development?
Science toys don't just help your child with schoolwork but also provide them with an opportunity to learn more about the world. Your child can now engage in hands-on learning and experience the world in a new light. Your child may have never even thought about their surroundings-from the wildest trees to the most exotic animals. With educational toys for kids, you can educate your children in a fun way.
3. How can science toys help your child in his school?
Science kits for kids provide an excellent way to teach children about the world around them through hands-on experiments and engaging activities. The best science toys for 2 - 12 year olds will range from chemistry kit experiments, kitchen science, and human anatomy to physics and astronomy kits. All these explore different concepts and are a fun way for kids to learn about the world around them. When it comes to buy science project kits in India, it is important to consider several factors. First of all, take note of your children's age and developmental stage. When buying science educational kits for kids, one has to consider the age factor. Apart from that, make sure to consider your child's passion and interests. When identifying the best science kits for kids, you should keep these factors in mind.
4. What are the STEM toys?
Stem Toys are great for kids who love learning and playing but need more hands-on experience. These stem toys help to focus on the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math disciplines, respectively. Many of the Stem toys out there focus on specific aspects of engineering or science. The Math Toys for Kids help to reinforce the importance of learning mathematics in a fun way. Kids will have fun learning about STEM topics while engaging their senses with these STEM toys. They will develop a love for learning and a respect for the hard work it takes to build a complex world.
5. What science toys are the best for kids 5 and under?
Smartivity toys are designed with a wide age range in mind, so you can feel confident that your child will be able to play with them for a long time. Some of the toys from Smartivity for 5 years old and under are - Space Explorer, Jungle Explorer, Smartivity Colour Carnival, Magico Pre-School Fun & Learn, Super Big Awesome Magic Colouring Kit, Smartivity Junior Pre-School Learning Kit, etc. We believe that the best way to start a child's education is by engaging them in multiple activities and having different tools at their disposal to keep them interested. Toys from Smartivity will help you achieve this goal.