- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Smartivity : Engineering Toys for Kids
Your child can play with kids’ engineering toys that teach them about how things work in the real world. Once your child plays with the engineering toys, you can help them talk about the concepts they learned. They should be engaging and fun; and most importantly, they should allow kids to learn about engineering. Since its founding, Smartivity has been developing a variety of toys for STEAM education. We believe in the power of play to spark imagination, creativity, and critical thinking. We create toys that inspire kids to be playful, curious, and creative.
Introduce Engineering concepts to your child
Engineering toys are an excellent way to inspire children to study STEM-related subjects in college and engineering toys for kids are also a great way to reinforce what they're learning in school. You can choose from a variety of different types of engineering toys from Smartivity, so there's something for every kid in the family.
Things To look for in Engineering Toys
- The important thing is to find toys that will engage your child’s interest level and that will help him or she grows in areas like reasoning, problem-solving, and creativity.
- Engineering toys are great tools for teaching children engineering skills like problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity. They are also a fun way to encourage young engineers’ natural curiosity and interest in science.
- Engineering toys can be used as hands-on learning tools or as creative playthings. They can be used to teach topics like physics, engineering, and math, or they can simply offer hours of entertainment for kids who love playing with electronics and technology toys.
- They can also be used to help children think about the world around them by exploring different ways of building things that move.
- Engineering toys are great for teaching basic science, engineering, and math concepts to children. They can help kids develop an understanding of the scientific method, learn about materials and processes, and understand basic engineering principles.
We bring to you a line of fun, engaging, and educational engineering toys that allow children in the age group of 3-14 to explore creativity, problem-solving and critical thinking.
Engineering toys come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and they can be made with a variety of materials. Whether you’re buying a magnetic wooden kit or a play tent that can be assembled like a fort, engineering toys for 10-year-olds are great for encouraging your child to use their imagination and learn in a hands-on way. Your child can combine the building blocks, puzzles, and other gadgets to create their own inventions or constructions. They can also learn by seeing what’s possible with the materials they have on hand as well as by doing hands-on research. The only limit is your imagination. Once your child has mastered some of these basic principles, you can move on to more challenging toys such as a robotics kit or a satellite-linked car. These types of toys offer more complex challenges, often require more skill sets, and can be used to further your child’s STEM education.
- One important tip is to look for toys that are non-toxic. Many household chemicals can have dangerous side effects on your child’s developing body. Avoid these toxic substances whenever possible. Look for engineering toys for 13-year-olds made from rubber, natural materials, or recycled plastics, whenever possible.
- Another important tip is to make sure that the toy you purchase is safe for your child’s age and size. Make sure it has no sharp points or edges, and avoid any toys with small parts that can choke a child.
- One way you can keep your child safe is by reading the toy’s warning labels. This way, you’ll know how to play safely with the toy.
What are the different types of Engineering toys?
Some of the more popular engineering toys for 8-year-olds from Smartivity include - Microscope Toy, Fantastic Optics Kaleidoscope Toy, Mechanical Hand Toy, etc. There is a vast variety that can be explored on the website.
Why Engineering toys are important to a child's development?
Engineering toys for 14-year-olds take the frustration out of learning. They are perfect gifts for kids who enjoy building things and for those who like to tinker around in the kitchen or garage. It doesn’t matter what your child’s age is -eco-friendly toys will make it easier for them to learn how to do something and just make things that are cool.
How Engineering toys can help your child?
Engineering toys can help children in many ways. They can improve a child’s motor and cognitive skills, develop their creativity, allow them to learn how things work, and help them become better problem-solvers. Engineering toys are also great for encouraging and motivating kids. By playing with engineering toys, children can learn the basics of physics, engineering principles, and mathematics.
How do children develop engineering skills by playing with toys?
Unlike traditional books and other learning materials, engineering toys engage children in hands-on activities that promote creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving. Likewise, children can also develop their fine motor skills by using engineering toys. One of the main benefits of giving engineering toys to boys as gifts for birthdays is the development of spatial awareness.
What Engineering toys are the best for kids 5 and under?
Magico Pre-School Fun & Learn, Magico - Amazing Blended Learning, Smartivity Junior Me, Family & Numbers, Smartivity Junior Shapes & Opposites, and Space Explorer - 5 In 1 Activity Kit are some of the Engineering toys products from Smartivity. Smartivity believes that children learn best when they are having fun, so they design activities that are simple enough for them to understand yet engaging enough to keep them engaged for hours at a time.