Try Tower For 4+ Years | Learn How To Never Give Up | Develop Social-Emotional Skills
Children can get frustrated easily and building mental toughness can be a task. For the first time in India, we have brought you the Try Tower - a toy designed to help children develop social emotional skills and a never give up attitude. This STEAM + SEL based toy will help your little ones learn the power of resilience and how to handle difficult situations in life.
- STEAM + SEL based DIY toy for ages 4+
- Teaches resilience, focus and mental toughness
- Eco-friendly and internationally certified safe
- Perfect for junior schools and for playing at home, too
- Made in India & designed by IIT alumni.
All Payment Modes Accepted
- Extra 3% off above ₹1,499 | Use Code: SMART3
- Extra 5% off above ₹2,499 | Use Code: SMART5
- Extra 10% off above ₹4,999 | Use Code: SMART10
Other Parents Love These Too
Smartivity Try Tower
FAILURE MADE FUN
Did you know that 75% of problem-solving skills in children are related to socio-emotional development. But there’s no toy that helps children to cope with emotions. Well, not anymore! Try Tower is a unique failure toy that helps children build resilience, refine moral skills and learn through failure.
- A balance-based game play
- Learn through failure
- Emotional badges with curated activities
- Builds resilience
- Refines moral skills
HOW TO PLAY
- Parents assemble the box for their children.
- The aim is to reach level 3 by making a tower with building blocks called tazos.
- Once each level is achieved, the player takes out the flag.
- If the tower falls in between, the player plugs in the try balloon and takes out an emotion card as per his/her current state of mind.
- Each badge contains instructions to perform an activity that helps children to cope with the emotion.
- Once level 3 is reached, the player takes out the celebration card and tries to do whatever is mentioned on the card.
SEL LEARNING FOR LIFE
Failure Toy is a unique endeavour to make children cope with failure and be emotionally resilient. While other toys teach competition and combat, this toy puts the emphasis on collaboration and construction. Based on the scientifically proven concepts of STEM education and SEL learnings this play toy is a must-have for kids, parents and educators alike.
- Based on STEM and SEL leanings
- Helps children collaborate with peers
- Reduces screen-time
- Refines moral skills
- Boosts creativity and confidence
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Try Tower comes in a wooden, eco-friendly box that is easy to store and takes little space. Assembly requires help from parents. Game play can involve multiple players
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual with video
- MDF sheets with easy-to-pull out 55 pieces
- Build time: 20 minutes
- Dimension: 22x 38 cms
- Based on SEL and STEM learnings
My son loves DIY projects and he loved this product. The easy instructions helped him build the tower quickly. Although he failed several times, he managed to do it ultimately. I am totally getting another one for my nephew on his birthday.
@smartivitylabs Great job, guys! My daughter loved the whole assembly process. The tazo tower is just so fun. Bring more products like this one please.